Hello! If you’re new here this page is for you. The website looks at the news (with a UK focus) and current events from a libertarian perspective. Libertarians hold that moral rules should be universal and apply to everybody, they also hold that the initiation of aggression is wrong. Taking this philosophy to its logical conclusion leads to some interesting conclusions that you won’t get from the mainstream political parties which pander to the majority and have no consistent principles they believe in. For example, we believe all drugs should be legalised but we also believe in the right to own guns. Here are some links to some articles which will start you on your way with this website:
- Here I open the blog with a post explaining my frustration and the philosophy of libertarianism and non-aggression.
- Here is a short concise video that explains the philosophy of liberty.
- Here I make the case for the complete abolishment of the NHS. Several readers post their counter arguments and I reply.
- Here is a video that sparked some discussion making an argument as to why there are more atheists than anarchists.
- Here is a piece arguing that ALL drugs should be legalised.
- Here I argue the police are not here to protect us.
- Here I make the case that government cannot be reformed.
- Here is a short piece about the true cause of the banking crisis and how free markets and capitalism are completely innocent.
- Here’s an article I wrote for a friend addressing the fear many people have over the crazy scaremongering the tabloids promote.
- Here is a six part video series that tackles global warming with a more sceptical perspective.
- Here’s a piece I wrote arguing that anarchy is not the absence of rules but the absence of rulers.
- Finally here is a link to several videos that show real historical examples of successful stateless societies.
To access hundreds more articles on every topic imaginable please check out the latest articles or browse the categories on the right.
Thanks for stopping by!